UPDATE - SITEWIDE MESSAGE (9/3/2020)
The international community at MIT comprises about 10.12% of the undergraduate and 41.95% of the graduate student body. (For specific statistics refer to the International Students Office).
The International Student's Association at MIT works for and with MIT's international students, striving to promote cultural diversity on campus.
Although most of our members are international students, the ISA welcomes and encourages every MIT Student to join.
The ISA got recently re-recognized as an ASA club and has a renovated constitution:
The ISA's main activities are aimed at expressing the large cultural diversity that exists at MIT.
- Fun-filled trips around the Boston and New-England area for multicultural bonding
- Delicious study breaks with those international snacks that remind you of home
- An international showcase known as the iFair
- An evening on the Charles in the magnificent iCruise
- Many other things so visit frequently our news and events spaces for more information
Do you want to participate in the ISA? There are many things you can do!
- Contribute with ideas and propose activities, we'll try to sponsor them and you can help us organise them!
- Volunteer to help us during events! It's a great way to meet other international students
- Give us your feedback about past events, our webpage, etc!
Join the committee!
- You can become an Executive Committee Member.
- Elections for all positions in the board are held at the end of each academic year.
Make sure you follow us on Instagram (),
and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list and receive more information about our events.
: The ISA is excited to be launching a new program, ISA Hubs, meant to bring unity during this different period of life for students. Please see our page and sign up at this link
. We wish you all a great start of the new semester!
UPDATE - SITEWIDE MESSAGE (6/14/2020)
: With the continuation of COVID around the world, and the recent social ills brought to our attention over the past few months, we as the ISA are in solidarity and support with all those affected. Our club's message and more information and resources can be found from this link: Read the ISA Statement
. For anyone who has questions, feel free to reach out to us from the Resources/Contact Us menu at the top or use the social media links found at the bottom footer.